Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 16 No hardware acceleration using Ryzen 2400G on win 10 pro n version 18632 and Adrenalin 19.9.2
Scott12345 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 05, 2019 13:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Please can someone help ?
All greyed boxes ive tried everything and nothing works on power director 16 or to 18 ive tried all of them! BEWARE!!!!!!!!
it worked before on a89600 fine with its old driver but since my upgrade to this one no luck at all for velocity 7's interaction?
Please help as I cant go back to my older setup!

SOLVED

it was the 1803 or 1809 media feature pack not containing the proper elements

The solution was the latest feature pack 1903 and everything works for all rx's and ryzens etc and better still you now have acceleration for H.265 !!!!
Thanks
Scott

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Dec 28. 2019 18:13

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I won't be able to assist technically as I've never owned any AMD GPUs, but I can make two suggestions here.

First, take a look at this thread and see if any previous failed attempts to produce might have caused PD to disable those hardware acceleration options.

Second, please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky and attach the reults of the DxDiag test so that people with knowledge and experience with AMD cards can better assist you. The details in that text file are likely critical to resolving your issue, especially if my first suggestion doesn't help.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 05. 2019 13:40

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
See this post for information: https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/11/1762481957318748385/?l=hungarian&ctp=1 . Did you remember to upgrade the bios on the motherboard before doing the cpu swap? That could make a difference.
Scott12345 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 05, 2019 13:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I won't be able to assist technically as I've never owned any AMD GPUs, but I can make two suggestions here.

First, take a look at this thread and see if any previous failed attempts to produce might have caused PD to disable those hardware acceleration options.

Second, please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky and attach the reults of the DxDiag test so that people with knowledge and experience with AMD cards can better assist you. The details in that text file are likely critical to resolving your issue, especially if my first suggestion doesn't help.

Sorry doesn't help although interesting but all of my registry flags are 0 too ?
I attached for someone with more knowlege a DXDIAG Info file please find
and my bios is good also
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
Dxdiag file
 Filesize
54 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
266 time(s)