Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
360 ActionDirector YouTube upload error
aware121 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2019 10:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Recently I successfully uploaded a 1 hr 360view video on YouTube.
Now I am trying to do another one (short one, 2 minutes) and the upload to youtube terminates prematurely after 1% uploading.
I tried different accounts and different formats but still it doesn't ever exceed 1% upload process.

What is wrong?

Thank you!
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
Recently I successfully uploaded a 1 hr 360view video on YouTube.
Now I am trying to do another one (short one, 2 minutes) and the upload to youtube terminates prematurely after 1% uploading.
I tried different accounts and different formats but still it doesn't ever exceed 1% upload process.

What is wrong?

Thank you!

The direct YouTube upload feature in any program is prone to fail because YouTube updates its API mechanism continually. Just produce your video file first in ActionDirector and then upload the file to your channel manually. It will work every time.

Ash

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 29. 2019 23:01

aware121 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 29, 2019 10:00 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

The direct YouTube upload feature in any program is prone to fail because YouTube updates its API mechanism continually. Just produce your video file first in ActionDirector and then upload the file to your channel manually. It will work every time.

Ash

It worked! Thannk you!