Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Editing transition template to shorter length?
tonipng [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 27, 2019 22:57 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I want to apply fade or blur transitions to all the pictures (not audio) in my project. I would like to know how to modify the length of the template so I can apply the transition to the whole project instead of one by one and editing each one to be shorter than the one provided.

Also I would like to apply the transitions as cross transitions but when I put them in they change to prefix transitions and i have to modify them one by one to make them cross.

Is there a way to modify the template so i can change the length and make them all apply as cross transitions?

thank you,
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
I believe the answers you are looking for are here:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/18/enu/index.html?96_02_00_editing_preferences.htm

In preferences you can set the default behavior used and also the default transition duration.

Ash