Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Output video too bright and with stronger colors
babareto1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 27, 2019 03:59 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
i've a problem that happen with some videos: after the render process, they looks brighter and with stronger colors, but i haven't changed ANY color and brightness setting (I attach a comparision).
How is it possible?

EDIT: I'm doing some tests, there is a curious result:

• if I produce the SAME video with SAME profile WITHOUT any cut, it displays perfect;

• if I produce the SAME video with SAME profile WITH cuts, it displays brighter and more colourful.

Filename
before-after.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
3144 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
12 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2019 04:17

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That's not what's supposed to happen, but there's a chance it's related to this issue.

You may want to contact tech support from this page, and have them test your actual project. You can also share it here on the forum to see if anyone else sees the same issue. In either case, go to File, then Pack Project Materials and choose a folder in OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox etc., and then share the link.
babareto1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote That's not what's supposed to happen, but there's a chance it's related to this issue.

You may want to contact tech support from this page, and have them test your actual project. You can also share it here on the forum to see if anyone else sees the same issue. In either case, go to File, then Pack Project Materials and choose a folder in OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox etc., and then share the link.

thanks for the reply.
Your solution doesn't work for me. There is a link to my project with a sample file.
I've contacted tech support.
Bronze_F [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2015 21:31 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]

thanks for the reply.
Your solution doesn't work for me. There is a link to my project with a sample file.
I've contacted tech support.

I cannot reproduce the same condition using your project. No brighter video or stronger colors got produced in my output.

Try not to use the GPU hardware encoder (Fast Video Rendering Technology), and produce the video again in pd.
It might have differences in the result.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 28. 2019 01:48

babareto1 [Avatar]
[Post New]

I cannot reproduce the same condition using your project. No brighter video or stronger colors got produced in my output.

Try not to use the GPU hardware encoder (Fast Video Rendering Technology), and produce the video again in pd.
It might have differences in the result.

YES!
If i disable Fast Video Rendering Technology the problem disappears. THANKS Bronze_F!
 Filename
enabled-disabled.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1456 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)