Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion Graphics
SagiKarni [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2019 02:23 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I will appriciate if someone can tell me how can I change the element's colors in the motion graphics titles.

Please take a look at the attached file. Is there a way to change the triangles and lines colors (currently I can only change the font color)
[Thumb - screen.png]
 Filename
screen.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
54 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
14 time(s)
[Thumb - screen.png]
 Filename
screen.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
54 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Nov 26. 2019 17:12

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There is a message box that comes up the first time you try to edit an item like a Motion Graphics title, and it pretty much explains your situation:

You aren't able to change the graphics in any way, other than to make size or aspect ratio adjustments. However, there are some FX that will let you easily change the colors.

If you have the NewBlue Essential Effects 2 pack installed, drag the Color Swap FX directly onto the Motion Graphics title, then click on the Effect button and set the Source and Swap colors as desired:

The standard Color Replace FX is also helpful, and the Select Color tool even uses a dropper to let you directly select the color you want to replace.

You can drag several FX onto the title and they will each change one range of colors, but you have to be careful that the new colors don't get swapped/replaced with any color that gets replaced by a different FX.

You also have to drag the FX directly onto the title. If you place them on the FX track (incuding adding more FX tracks for more color swaps), the FX will also affect the color of the video or photos that the title is displayed in front of.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2019 15:16

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°