Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Timeline buttons missing.
Paul1983 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 07, 2019 09:05 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I am suddenly missing the timeline tool buttons. "Timeline view", "Storyboard view" and "View Entire Movie" are all gone for some reason.

The first button displayed now is "Split Selected Clip"

I have searched settings and right clicked on everything I can think of, but no luck.

Timeline toos
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Looks like you simply minimized the track pallet too far. Move the mouse to the demarcation between timeline and track pallet and it will change to a double horizontal arrow and move it to the right. This will recover track locks and such too.

Jeff
Vissersdijk [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 05, 2020 13:08 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I had the same, and I did not minimize it myself. It is standard behaviour of PowerDirector.

PowerDirector will do this at the moment, you use Windows to position your PowerDirector on the left side on your screen with the Windows Button and arrow left button.

That I normally do with all software, but PowerDirector is the only one, until now, that positions only the active? Window and not the full application.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 06. 2020 10:18