Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Did something and lost my work
[Post New]
I was in the editing tab. I had a project open with about 7 layers and everything was going good. I clicked on a image at the bottom to drag into the layers panel, It asked me a question I clicked no and it collapsed all my layers, I couldn't undo, I had to start over, Kinda annoying so how do I prevent myself from making that mistake again on accident in the future?
Bronze_F [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2015 21:31 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I was in the editing tab. I had a project open with about 7 layers and everything was going good. I clicked on a image at the bottom to drag into the layers panel, It asked me a question I clicked no and it collapsed all my layers, I couldn't undo, I had to start over, Kinda annoying so how do I prevent myself from making that mistake again on accident in the future?

Save your layers editing as PHI file or virtual copy before add other new pieces. A PHI file is like a PSD file that saved by Photoshop, but it is for photodirector use only.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 18. 2019 05:18

[Post New]

Save your layers editing as PHI file or virtual copy before add other new pieces. A PHI file is like a PSD file that saved by Photoshop, but it is for photodirector use only.

Oh cool. Photoshop is what I'm used to but since I have the director suite I thought I would Photodirector as well. I wish PD had a pen tool and a history brush like photoshop