Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dolby Digital 5.1
sutor2008 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 01, 2014 18:51 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Sirs,
After de last uograde Power Director 365 I can't convert the movies in 5.1 Dolby Digital to the same quality of sound.
In personalize the video only find DTS sound but the Dolby Digital is only in Stereo.
Thanks for your coments.
Best regards Luis
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Dear Sirs,
After de last uograde Power Director 365 I can't convert the movies in 5.1 Dolby Digital to the same quality of sound.
In personalize the video only find DTS sound but the Dolby Digital is only in Stereo.
Thanks for your coments.
Best regards Luis

Check out this FAQ for the answer: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=24372

Ash

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 05. 2019 19:26

sutor2008 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 01, 2014 18:51 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Williams for your answer,
If I understand the DD 5.1 is only operating in Windows 10.
I inform hou my version is Windows 10
And the file I use for all my videos is MKW (H264) untill the lasr version before PD 18 with DD 5.1

If that combination is not possible in the 18 version I must use DTS but I hope the sound will we in the chanels rhe same after conversion.

Sorry if my english is not correct.
Regards Luis