Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Couple Feature requests.
Cynyster [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 31, 2019 18:55 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

1. Volume control does not work when powerDVD 19 is running. The volume control inside PowerDVD nor the windows volume control as long as PowerDVD19 is running. (I already have the checkbox unchecked for allowing exclusive control etc)

2. There must be some way that when in PC mode that I can click on titles directly inside PowerDVD when accessing a Blueray movie. I realize that I get a warning saying I should use the control(navigation) panel. I feel like I should be able to click on the titles directly for the amount of money I have spent on this program.

thank you for your time.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]

1. Volume control does not work when powerDVD 19 is running. The volume control inside PowerDVD nor the windows volume control as long as PowerDVD19 is running. (I already have the checkbox unchecked for allowing exclusive control etc)

2. There must be some way that when in PC mode that I can click on titles directly inside PowerDVD when accessing a Blueray movie. I realize that I get a warning saying I should use the control(navigation) panel. I feel like I should be able to click on the titles directly for the amount of money I have spent on this program.

thank you for your time.

None of these are new feature requests. The first one seems like an issue on your setup. I have no problems with volume control use with the mouse, or with the hotkeys playing a Blu-ray in both PC and TV Mode. Maybe contact CL tech support for assistance, or give more details about your setup:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

For the other one, no it is not possible because all discs are designed differently. Use the keyboard hotkeys is faster anyway for me.

Dave