Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This software is not easy to learn
[Post New]
Can you someone provide with something like a full class breaking down how to do everything in CD. I mean this program looks like Lightroom, I can use Lightroom but I can't use this.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Here you are:

https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/colordirector

Dave
[Post New]

Thanks. I meant more like a Udemy course or something like that.
[Post New]
Hello Mouhamad,

I'm not aware of any "Learn ColorDirector from Scratch" type courses. Udemy doesn't appear to offer what you seek.

Dave's suggestion of beginning with basic tutorials makes the best sense to me. When I'm trying to learn something new like that, I start with the most basic functions of the software.

e.g. with CDR, I'd start by practising basic adjustments, applying LUTs, creating presets etc.

Also, much of the theory & practice of colour grading and video colour adjustment is consistent across all software, so that reading/viewing a tutorial called "Colour Grading Essentials" that uses DaVinci Resolve would be useful for a CDR user, even though the GUI & functionality is different.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello Mouhamad,

I'm not aware of any "Learn ColorDirector from Scratch" type courses. Udemy doesn't appear to offer what you seek.

Dave's suggestion of beginning with basic tutorials makes the best sense to me. When I'm trying to learn something new like that, I start with the most basic functions of the software.

e.g. with CDR, I'd start by practising basic adjustments, applying LUTs, creating presets etc.

Also, much of the theory & practice of colour grading and video colour adjustment is consistent across all software, so that reading/viewing a tutorial called "Colour Grading Essentials" that uses DaVinci Resolve would be useful for a CDR user, even though the GUI & functionality is different.

PIX

Ok thank you