Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How much does PowerDVD 19 Ultra Upgrade cost
RenéM [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2009 05:09 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Have searched in vain for a way to contact Cyberlink, but can find nothing but foreign phone numbers.

English, German and French are not languages I know, so I have to resort to Google translations.

Therefore, I like it best with emails that also document what has been agreed upon.

Here and now I have doubts about what PowerDVD Ultra Update really costs.

I constantly see different information on prices that changing at Christmas, New Year and Haloween.

The website also shows different discounts, but what is the right price today?

30% off and then somewhere else 60%!

I have also seen prices that are very different ($ 6) on the internet, for example here: [Moderation Note link removed]

Maybe I should wait until it becomes possible to contact them at a modern email address :

Have a nice day!

Cheers
René

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 05. 2019 04:47

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]

I have also seen prices that are very different ($ 6) on the internet, for example here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183989933435

Do not buy PowerDVD software off eBay. It is not an official reseller, so these copies are usually second hand and may have expired product keys.

Here is a list of official resellers. You can check the prices in your country:

https://www.cyberlink.com/stat/company/enu/locate-retail-distributor.jsp

Dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 27. 2019 21:43