Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Editing Music, fade in fade out
PrimetimeScotty [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 23, 2015 23:04 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased Power Director 365 and have been editing a video for church. I have music added to the video and want to crop and fade out, cropping I can do but can't figure out the fade out option so music just doesn't end. I previously used power Director 15 and it was easy, however cannot figure out how to do it in this version. Anyone able to guide me in the process.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 23. 2019 03:23

Thanks for the info
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
There are several ways to achieve this. You will find the Audio Mixer icon on the left-hand side just above the microphone icon. The fade in and out options can be set by positioning the TL marker at the point where you want your fade in or fade out to begin, then click the fade in or fade out triangle in the audio mixer. Your music will then start a fade in or out from that point in your project. You will see on the audio TL, that the keyframes (white dots) show that you’ve selected a fade in or out. Another option is to highlight your audio clip in the TL, left click on (Grab) a keyframe (white dots) and adjust it up or down.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Acabei de comprar o Power Director 365 e venho editando um vídeo para a igreja. Tenho música adicionada ao vídeo e quero cortar e desbotar, corte que posso fazer, mas não consigo descobrir a opção de desbotamento, para que a música simplesmente não termine. Eu usei anteriormente o Power Director 15 e foi fácil, mas não consigo descobrir como fazê-lo nesta versão. Qualquer pessoa capaz de me orientar no processo.

This video shows 2 ways to fade in / out to audio, but there are others, Audio mixing room (F9) or Audio transition (for music)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 29. 2019 11:34

XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
Peter Podder
Member Location: Long Island, N.Y. Joined: Dec 03, 2016 16:13 Messages: 116 Offline
[Post New]
Use AudioDirector for more fade options and controls. I rarely use the audio room becaues AD has more controls. In my opinion its much easier to use and there are so many more features. ____________________________________

Dell Precision M4700 i7-3840QM 2.80 GHz
16gb ram , NVIDIA Quadro K2000M GPU
Samsung 850 EVO 1tb SSD , 500 gb HDD ,