Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clip mode
gdog [Avatar]
Member Location: New Zealand Joined: Feb 11, 2019 13:09 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
My PD version does not show the clip mode icon above the time line tracks on a regular basis. Its almost random the way it appears. Is there a quick way to enable this icon to appear by another means? I have been clicking on clips on the track to see if I can "induce "it to appear.
Help!
Gdog
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
If you are talking the "Clip" or "Movie" mode above the timeline below the preview window, just click "Clip" it to view in "Clip" mode. Your setting in pref > Editing "Switch to movie mode automatically during playback" also plays a role.

Jeff
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote If you are talking the "Clip" or "Movie" mode above the timeline below the preview window, just click "Clip" it to view in "Clip" mode. Your setting in pref > Editing "Switch to movie mode automatically during playback" also plays a role.

Jeff

No sorry I should have been more specific . Its the scissors icon on the LHS of the time line , not the one under the preview window Im talkin about. Cheers
Gdog
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
The trim scissors, it will be available anytime a video or audio clip is selected. It will not be available for a pic or slideshow as there is nothing to trim.

Jeff
gdog [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The trim scissors, it will be available anytime a video or audio clip is selected. It will not be available for a pic or slideshow as there is nothing to trim.

Jeff

Ok thanks. Will check that this happens. Otherwise may be back to you.
Graeme