Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go downloads
glenn05 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 10, 2019 08:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have a licensed version of Power2Go8 Platinum and my computer just crashed. I have reinstalled Windows but need to reinstall Power2Go8.

Is there a site where I can go to download the software for this version ?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I have a licensed version of Power2Go8 Platinum and my computer just crashed. I have reinstalled Windows but need to reinstall Power2Go8.

Is there a site where I can go to download the software for this version ?

That version sounds like it was a teaser piece of software that came free with your computer. If so, contact your computer manufacturer to get a new download.

Alternately, the FREE version of Power2Go has a lot of older functions. You can download that and use the full functionality for 30 days. After 30 days, the program will still work but you lose some of the super features. features.