Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
*SOLVED* All my clips are Landscape-mode, but one's.. *SOLVED*
TravisJ [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 12, 2019 21:02 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
I'm about to produce a final movie in Power Director that is made up of about 7 or 8 clips, total. They were all shot with a phone.

All of the clips except for one were shot in Landscape mode--that is, phone turned horizontal.

What am I going to need to do for the one clip that is in Portrait mode (turned upright/normal) to sort of "fit it" into the Timeline of the rest of the way that the clips will all flow, as they'll all be eventuall combined into one finalized movie?

God bless.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 06. 2019 19:36

TravisJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
I got it figured out--it just defaults to a black box around the clip that's Portrait-mode, and that's just fine.
TravisJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
I know that people may not care a *whole lot*, but, since I made several topics here at these forums about how to do certain things in Power Director 17, all for the purpose of my churning out this first video I've ever end-to-end and completed, I've finished this first-video-ever of mine, and it's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-yZkyQp4g

God bless!

--TravisJ