Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My video keeps freezing
robinkayrosmarin!2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2019 11:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
What have I done wrong? All of a sudden my video now freezes in the middle of a graphic that has a layer of text on top of it. Any ideas what might be wrong?
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote What have I done wrong? All of a sudden my video now freezes in the middle of a graphic that has a layer of text on top of it. Any ideas what might be wrong?

What version of PD are you using? Is this an HD or a 4K project? Are you talking about the video freezing in the preview window during the editing process? If you procuce a small range of your project that includes this graphic, does the rendered file play back correctly?
[Post New]

What version of PD are you using? Is this an HD or a 4K project? Are you talking about the video freezing in the preview window during the editing process? If you procuce a small range of your project that includes this graphic, does the rendered file play back correctly?

Version 6.2.0 is what I see. THis is an HD video. My issues have been in the editing phase. I will try to produce a portion and see if it plays back correctly.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Version 6.2.0 is what I see. THis is an HD video. My issues have been in the editing phase. I will try to produce a portion and see if it plays back correctly.

You're not in the right forum. Is this PowerDirector, or Power2Go, or PD Mobile? If it's really PD6, the last update was released 11 years ago, and you'd want to be posting in the "PD previous versions" forum. Same with Power2Go or PD Mobile.
[Post New]

You're not in the right forum. Is this PowerDirector, or Power2Go, or PD Mobile? If it's really PD6, the last update was released 11 years ago, and you'd want to be posting in the "PD previous versions" forum. Same with Power2Go or PD Mobile.

Why would the play store offer me a version of the app that is 11 years old? How do I get the latest version of PowerDirector? I paid for a yearly subscription and I expected to have downloaded the latest version.
[Post New]

Why would the play store offer me a version of the app that is 11 years old? How do I get the latest version of PowerDirector? I paid for a yearly subscription and I expected to have downloaded the latest version.

I'm in version 18.0 so I believe I am in the right forum
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,
v.6.2.0 is the mobile app updated Sept 2019.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator