Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to make a you tube Bell icon and subscribe intro/outro.
john58/59 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: uk Joined: Feb 19, 2019 08:27 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi i,m trying to look for a video to help me with the above , all the ones ive found are for android or i cant understand them ,( not in english.)
just wondered if anyone can point me to a video that i can follow to achieve this.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi i,m trying to look for a video to help me with the above , all the ones ive found are for android or i cant understand them ,( not in english.)
just wondered if anyone can point me to a video that i can follow to achieve this.

Can you paste a video link here that shows what you want your vid to look like? It's much easier to help when we can see exactly what you're looking for.
iammykyl [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Brisbane. Australia. Joined: Sep 02, 2018 06:23 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Gday.
Is this what you are looking for?
zippyshare.com/d/xyOj5iaM/14406/Subscribe.rar

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 22. 2019 05:09

iammykyl
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The above link contains malware when you try to download the file. DO NOT CLICK ON IT!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 22. 2019 21:09

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Gday.
Is this what you are looking for?
zippyshare.com/d/xyOj5iaM/14406/Subscribe.rar

Hi,
Zippyshare has progressively been blocking access to its website in EU countries according to multiple sources. EU members (and others maybe) will get the 403 Forbidden notice when trying to access the link.

Members are encouraged to exercise caution when accesing links in posts. Mods review any link and remove the overt spam and malware links in posts, but some sites are genuine and are validly used by some members even if others can use the site for other less valid purposes.

@iammykyl
I would suggest that, if you have a suggestion that you want to share, you use a different site to provide hosting. I have de-activated the link for security reasons.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 22. 2019 05:11

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
iammykyl [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Brisbane. Australia. Joined: Sep 02, 2018 06:23 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the heads up Power Director.

the download, for me, was clean. Have modified it and being used on my site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JOdBc6KivlZ93FslDhEBE-umLbV1I2F3/view?usp=sharing"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 23. 2019 04:21

iammykyl
optodata
[Post New]
iammykyl, thanks for re-upping the clip to Google Drive. Here's a working link to it.

john58/59, is this the kind of intro-outro you're looking for?

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
john58/59 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: uk Joined: Feb 19, 2019 08:27 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote iammykyl, thanks for re-upping the clip to Google Drive. Here's a working link to it.

john58/59, is this the kind of intro-outro you're looking for?

Yes very similar to this, I have pm you to give you an example.
Cheers.