Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fade out dispears
cestnous2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2019 04:49 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I see on you tube for Power 16. there was an fade out in the menu Audio.

I want to make a fade out in Power 17. but i d'ont find this option.

If I select my music i don't fin the liite square
I juste want a fade out automatic (and not manuel)

I d'ont find this in the "edit audio" like my pic".

Thanks.

Edit audio
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
If you double-click on the clip on your timeline it will openin the PiP Designer. In the PiP Designer you'll find check boxes for adding a Fade In or Fade Out to your clip.
cestnous2 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote If you double-click on the clip on your timeline it will openin the PiP Designer. In the PiP Designer you'll find check boxes for adding a Fade In or Fade Out to your clip.

Thanks you but i don't have a pip designer if i doubleclcik

I have juste this (see my pics !)

notpip
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
StevenG's advice is solid, and we can't see your pics to see what you're trying to do.

If you have a screen capture, save it as a file and either use the forum's Attachments button:

Or upload the clip to a photo sharing site like Imgur, and then use the forum's inline link tool and paste the pic's URL there:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
cestnous2 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi,

I will try to explaind my probleme :frown

I saw on youtube for Power D. 16. There was a fade at the bottom in the Audio menu.

I want to fade out in Power 17.

But I do not find this option. If I select my music, I do not check the option to check for fade out in automatic

I see it just in manual second after second even if my mp3 is highlighted (in the menu editor audio)

If I double click on my mp3, there is no menu Pip designer.

Sorry i'm a beginner embarassed but i just want to make an automatic fade out

Thanks you to all !laughing
[Thumb - audio2.jpg]
 Filename
audio2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Audio 2
 Filesize
80 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
[Thumb - audio.jpg]
 Filename
audio.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Audio 1
 Filesize
169 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

I will try to explaind my probleme :frown

I saw on youtube for Power D. 16. There was a fade at the bottom in the Audio menu.

I want to fade out in Power 17.

But I do not find this option. If I select my music, I do not check the option to check for fade out in automatic

I see it just in manual second after second even if my mp3 is highlighted (in the menu editor audio)

If I double click on my mp3, there is no menu Pip designer.

Sorry i'm a beginner embarassed but i just want to make an automatic fade out

Thanks you to all !laughing

There are several ways to fade in and out. If you want to keep it simple, you will find the Audio Mixer icon on the left-hand side just above the microphone icon. The fade in and out options can be set by positioning the TL marker at the point where you want your fade in or fade out to begin, then click the fade in or fade out triangle in the audio mixer. Your music will then start a fade in or out from that point in your project. You will see on the audio TL, that the white dots show that you’ve selected a fade in or out.
[Thumb - PD audio.JPG]
 Filename
PD audio.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
34 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 16. 2019 12:35