Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Live Streaming
WKC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2019 14:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
All the live streaming Live icon can not click !!!!!!! What happen????
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
It's working for me. I just start a YouTube live stream with Screen Recorder 4.

Do you have the latest patch installed: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/screen-recorder/patches_en_US.html

I would reinstall if it persists.

Dave
WKC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2019 14:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It's working for me. I just start a YouTube live stream with Screen Recorder 4.

Do you have the latest patch installed: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/screen-recorder/patches_en_US.html

I would reinstall if it persists.

Dave

Yes, I did. I tried logout and login again, it's same the button still dark. Live URL: is empty, can't type anything inside.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I just downloaded the trial version and set up streaming on YT, but even though I got authorized through the SR4 app, YT doesn't see SR4 and it doesn't see YT:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]

Yes, I did. I tried logout and login again, it's same the button still dark. Live URL: is empty, can't type anything inside.

This field fills automatically when streaming to YouTube. You don't enter the live URL manually for YouTube.

Optodata, you need to be logged in to YouTube to access the settings in your photo. See my attached screenshots.

Dave
[Thumb - loggedout.jpg]
 Filename
loggedout.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Not logged in
 Filesize
55 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
[Thumb - loggedin.jpg]
 Filename
loggedin.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Logged into YouTube
 Filesize
67 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
[Thumb - livestreaming.jpg]
 Filename
livestreaming.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Live streaming to YouTube
 Filesize
53 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 28. 2019 01:59

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Optodata, you need to be logged in to YouTube to access the settings in your photo. See my attached screenshots.

Got it! I thought I was logged in because I got YouTube to authorize streaming, but I rebooted and tried again and I had to go through the whole "allow Cyberlink to access..." sign-in process again, but this time the Login button worked and the app is clearly live

Thank you!
daveicehog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 22, 2020 21:04 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I still cannot get mine to work with youtube. Logged out and in many times, still no go.

dave

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 22. 2020 21:41

Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I still cannot get mine to work with youtube. Logged out and in many times, still no go.

dave

Hi I can live stream with my YouTube account.
Maybe you can try again.
Or you can check if your account is restricted by YouTube