Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
change the color of the eyes ?
titof34 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2019 13:49 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
hello
I am looking to change the color of the eyes of a cat and eventually a person
I can not find a tutorial above will anyone have an idea?
thank you
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Here is a tutorial on changing the eye color using PhotoDirector: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=FE_5jEvmGAY .
[Post New]
Hello titof34,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Tomasc's suggestion of using the Spot Removal tool & editing in Layers, as shown in the tutorial, is an excellent one. I admit I've not used that for that purpose before, but I'll give it a try. That method, of course, relies on having a photo with "replacement eyes" available.

I was going to suggest using a Selection Mask, which shows that there are always mulitple ways to achieve what you want. Here's a tutorial made some time ago (PhD5) showing how to change the colour of certain parts of a photo,

PIX PIX YouTube channel
titof34 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2019 13:49 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello titof34,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

Tomasc's suggestion of using the Spot Removal tool & editing in Layers, as shown in the tutorial, is an excellent one. I admit I've not used that for that purpose before, but I'll give it a try. That method, of course, relies on having a photo with "replacement eyes" available.

I was going to suggest using a Selection Mask, which shows that there are always mulitple ways to achieve what you want. Here's a tutorial made some time ago (PhD5) showing how to change the colour of certain parts of a photo,

PIX

Hello
Thanks for the tutorial ! It's perfect ! I thought there will be a palette of colors to put the desired color! so have toy with the primary color to get this one!
thanks again