Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can we PLEASE get some HELP!!
Anthony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2009 06:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I dont mean to be rude or disrespectful, but since I've been on this board I haven't seen many questions answered, including my own.

There are way to many posts with no replies.

Is this a good place to get tchnical support or should I try somewhere else?

Thanks.
[Post New]
:^/ You should try elsewhere. The message board is for more knowledgeable customers to help out the less knowledgeable ones. The staff rarely visits.

;^) Instead, try contacting CyberLink via e-mail. I've found that they were very responsive to my e-mailed queries while I was pondering buying the product, and to get it running well afterward. There is a link for that here:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/service/technical-support.do

However, the forum is nothing to lose sleep over, so don't depend on it.
Anthony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2009 06:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Mr._P,

I have already filled out a support request, and like many others, have yet to receive a response.

Not going to lose any sleep over it, just really disappointed. As far as the forum, if it was my company, I would monitor it or not have it at all. It's part of their site and listed under Customer Support, so they should provide some.
scott [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2009 13:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I agree anthony, There is a message in the support news page saying email support is no longer available, and I have to pay $29 to call for support! What a crock, I'm not paying you to call you because the software you have released and sold me dosen't work! There should be laws about that sort of crap.

Definitely not going to buy CyberLink bloatware or hardware that is bundled with it in the future!