Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 365 on cell phones
Ray2019 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2019 21:41 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I already have membership for 365 and use it on windows 10, now I want to use it on my samsung cell phone, how can I activate my membership on my cell phone, the app on my phone ask me for access to my Google account when my membership email is not gmail.
Also if I edit with Android version of powerdirector, can I open it on my Windows for further edits?
Thank you.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. You sure can. See this tutorial for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSmOZgzmpM .
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I already have membership for 365 and use it on windows 10, now I want to use it on my samsung cell phone, how can I activate my membership on my cell phone, the app on my phone ask me for access to my Google account when my membership email is not gmail.
Also if I edit with Android version of powerdirector, can I open it on my Windows for further edits?
Thank you.

The 365 subscription and the PowerDirector mobile subscription are separate subscriptions I believe. The mobile subscription is through your Google account, so a different subscription unfortunately.

Ash

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 13. 2019 20:38