Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Red-eye fix isn't working
magnolia127 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2018 15:57 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I'm returning to editing a few photos in Photo Director 9 after being away for a few months. I can't get red eye fix to work. Must be something simple I'm doing wrong.

I have the photo up in the work space. I click on adjustments/manual. I zoom in for accuracy, and click on red eye tool. When I click on the eye it zooms the photo back to full size. Nothing else happens.

Haven't found answer that works in user guide. Can someone help me out here?

Thanks.
magnolia127 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2018 15:57 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm returning to editing a few photos in Photo Director 9 after being away for a few months. I can't get red eye fix to work. Must be something simple I'm doing wrong.

I have the photo up in the work space. I click on adjustments/manual. I zoom in for accuracy, and click on red eye tool. When I click on the eye it zooms the photo back to full size. Nothing else happens.

Haven't found answer that works in user guide. Can someone help me out here?

Thanks.

Me again. I was trying to edit on the left screen. Finally figured out it's the right-hand screen where the editing happens. I'm good to go, for now.