Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Remove Track option
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
There's a 'Remove Track' option in the drop down menu in PD17, but it's always greyed out and disabled. Why? It would be so useful to be able to remove a track that you knew that you weren't going to use on a project. I know that if you leave it empty and place something on all the other tracks, you can select the 'Remove Empty Tracks' option, but if Cyberlink created a 'Remove Track' option, why can't we use it?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There's a 'Remove Track' option in the drop down menu in PD17, but it's always greyed out and disabled. Why? It would be so useful to be able to remove a track that you knew that you weren't going to use on a project. I know that if you leave it empty and place something on all the other tracks, you can select the 'Remove Empty Tracks' option, but if Cyberlink created a 'Remove Track' option, why can't we use it?

Need more than two tracks, add a third audio and/or video and then remove if you want to test functionality.

Jeff
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]

Need more than two tracks, add a third audio and/or video and then remove if you want to test functionality.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. They really need to write some code allowing the user to remove default tracks if necessary. On some simpler projects, I could easily remove two of the default tracks and not miss them.