Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Manually Merge Photos
FlyBoy72 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2013 10:03 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to merge two photos into a new picture. The two are the front and back of an employee's ID card. I was used to doing this in Photoshop CS6. Is there any way to do this in PhotoDirector 10?
[Post New]
Hello FlyBoy72,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

As I understand your question, the answer is YES. In fact there are a couple of ways to achieve that in PhD, using PhotoComposer & Layers.

For both these methods, I prefer to import a blank canvas sized to suit my purposes. This screen capture shows the two ways it can be done.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
FlyBoy72 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2013 10:03 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello FlyBoy72,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

As I understand your question, the answer is YES. In fact there are a couple of ways to achieve that in PhD, using PhotoComposer & Layers.

For both these methods, I prefer to import a blank canvas sized to suit my purposes. This screen capture shows the two ways it can be done.

PIX

THANKS!! It worked perfectly.