Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Could someone direct me to link for Youcam 7 download?
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
I bought Youcam 7 but need to reinstall it. I looked on the Cyberlink site but see only Youcam 8. Could someone direct me to the place where I can download my version? Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It should show up under My Account when you're signed in at the main Cyberlink website.

Note that many download links expire after a few weeks, so you may need to contact them to request another download link. It is strongly recommended to keep the installer in a safe place so you'll be able to install the program again.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
FrancoisT [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote It should show up under My Account when you're signed in at the main Cyberlink website.

Note that many download links expire after a few weeks, so you may need to contact them to request another download link. It is strongly recommended to keep the installer in a safe place so you'll be able to install the program again.

It doesn't show up there? The original download is likely on a hard drive that is far from where I'm at.I still have the code from buying it though.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Like I said, the download was probably only available for a few weeks, so you'll need to contact Cyberlink to download the program again. There are several relevent FAQs on this Support page.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

FrancoisT [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Like I said, the download was probably only available for a few weeks, so you'll need to contact Cyberlink to download the program again. There are several relevent FAQs on this Support page.

Yes, went to the trouble to fill out the form and now wait. They should have just left the ability to download up and if you can prove you paid for it eliminates these jumping through hoops.
optodata
[Post New]

Yes, went to the trouble to fill out the form and now wait. They should have just left the ability to download up and if you can prove you paid for it eliminates these jumping through hoops.

They clearly state their policy of only having the installer available for 30 days when you purchase, and they even provide an option to pay for an extended download of one year. You can easily avoid the extra cost and effort by simply keeping the installer somewhere that you can find it again later. That's always good practice, and I hope you'll do that this time smile

YouTube/optodata