Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preoblem with Titler Pro
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have the trial version of PowerDirector Ultimate and testing the NewBlue Titler 1.5, I get the error of the image adjunt.

My configuration is:

• AMD FX6100

• AMD Radeon RX560 (XFX RX-560P4SFG5)

• Samsung S19D300, reescaling to 1600x900p, with adapter VGA-DVI

• Windows 10 v1903

How can i solve this problem?

My cordial greetings.
[Thumb - problema con powerdirector.png]
 Filename
problema con powerdirector.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
167 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
18 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have the trial version of PowerDirector Ultimate and testing the NewBlue Titler 1.5, I get the error of the image adjunt.

I think the problem is that you have the trial version of PD, and that looks like a watermark.

The first time you use Titler Pro, you should get this registration screen:

After registration, you should see a confirmation window, like this:

If you haven't seen those windows before, check the Titler Pro app directly:

The watermark and all other limitation will disappear if you purchase the full version of PD. Hay más información sobre las limitaciones de la versión de prueba aquí.

You can also buy the full version and return it for a full refund within 30 days if you want to try everything out without any trial version limitations.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]

I think the problem is that you have the trial version of PD, and that looks like a watermark.

The watermark and all other limitation will disappear if you purchase the full version of PD. Hay más información sobre las limitaciones de la versión de prueba aquí.

You can also buy the full version and return it for a full refund within 30 days if you want to try everything out without any trial version limitations.

Yes i know, but the preview windows have green dots, How can this be resolved?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes i know, but the preview windows have green dots, How can this be resolved?

The titler pro is only included if you purchase either the ultimate or the 365 edition now and not the ultra. This is part of the Limited templates and effects in the trial spelled out here: https://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/powerdirector-video-editing-software/download_en_US.html .
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]

YOU DON'T HAVE OR NEED TO SEE THE REGISTRATION, I HAVE THE SOFTWARE PURCHASED AND THE PROBLEM PESIS, DON'T MISS ME THE TIME IF YOU DON'T KNOW IGNORANT.

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It doesn't look like we can help you any further here on the volunteer forum. Please contact Cyberlink tech support for assistance from this web page.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]
Quote I have the trial version of PowerDirector Ultimate and testing the NewBlue Titler 1.5, I get the error of the image adjunt.

My configuration is:

• AMD Radeon RX560 (XFX RX-560P4SFG5)

• Looks like the issue belongs to AMD VGA and NewBlue, my platforms with NVidia and Intel VGA work fine.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 28. 2019 23:44