Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot download PowerDirector365
HughW [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 11, 2019 07:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
When I download ApplicationManager and sign in, it shows NO software. I have over 100 days left on my PowerDirector 365 subscription. I submitted a ticket two days ago to Support, but have heard NOTHING in response. How do I access the software that I paid for????
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I download ApplicationManager and sign in, it shows NO software. I have over 100 days left on my PowerDirector 365 subscription. I submitted a ticket two days ago to Support, but have heard NOTHING in response. How do I access the software that I paid for????
Did you execute the downloaded Application Manager? After Acpplictaion Manager is installed on your computer You must be connected to the internet and on the Programs tab of Application Manager, you must download all of the software. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

HughW [Avatar]
[Post New]
Did you execute the downloaded Application Manager? After Acpplictaion Manager is installed on your computer You must be connected to the internet and on the Programs tab of Application Manager, you must download all of the software.

Yes, I executed it. It showed NO software in the Programs tab.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes, I executed it. It showed NO software in the Programs tab.

While you're waiting for Cyberlink to respond, you might try uninstalling the App Manager and downloading and installing it again from this page:

Obviously use the same login info for both the CL account page and the AppMgr.

I don't know what else to do if it still shows as empty, other than to wait for tech support/customer service to respond.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
HughW [Avatar]
[Post New]
I had tried that.

I resolved the issue, after hearing from Cyberlink, although their response wasn't what lead to the solution. It was entirely user error. I have two email addresses registered with accounts. For some reason, my computer was auto-logging in to one of them... the WRONG ONE! I signed out and signed in with the right one, and the software showed up.

While you're waiting for Cyberlink to respond, you might try uninstalling the App Manager and downloading and installing it again from this page: