Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Colordirector 7 takes forever to open
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Sometimes when i go to open a project in Colordirector 7, it seemingly takes forever to open or i get the Isnt Responding message and wont open at all, so i have to close out and try to open the whole thing again. Any ideas what could be causing this and what i could maybe do to fix it so that projects dont take so long to open?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 03. 2019 05:27

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I have a couple of ideas. If you have any older .CDS project files on your system, try double clicking on one to open it in CD7. If you haven't saved any previous projects, let CD7 run until it hopefully opens, then use File > New Project to start fresh.

If there is a problem with the current project, either approach should allow you to access CD7 again, and you can try reloading the last project once the editor is open. Sometimes that gets past the slowdown.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 03. 2019 21:49

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°