Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video in reverce after produce the reverse point the screen doesn't shows any image.
Samuel John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 05, 2019 07:24 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I made a video where it have enabled video in reverse but after rendering the poin of reverse the display not showing any pictures but only plays sound. My hardware acceleration in PD is not in use. Any solution?
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Are you saying that you output an MP4 of your video project and there is no video in this MP4?

If so, what model of camcorder is your original video coming from?
Samuel John [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Are you saying that you output an MP4 of your video project and there is no video in this MP4?

If so, what model of camcorder is your original video coming from?

I use my phone to record. Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The other videos are ok only the part with video in reverse and yap it is mp4.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Try this...
Just render the file alone, with and without accelleration.
or
Convert it, then try again.
Let us know results. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Samuel John [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Try this...
Just render the file alone, with and without accelleration.
or
Convert it, then try again.
Let us know results.

If rander the file alone it able to work properly but with multiple videos by side not working. After produce single file than if add into the mutiple file track it works perfectly...
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
For some reason PD has had some issues with reverse, so we all find ways to workaround that. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT