Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adjust the duration of an image collage (not video collage)
[Post New]
When I create an image collage using video collage designer in the PD 16 I have various options for the duration of the collage: shortest clip, longest clip, clip1, clip2.

Since I am using images for the collage, not video clips, the duration options are not long enough. If I am creating a collage of 5 images, the longest the collage will display is the length of the longest image. This is not enough time for the viewer to view all 5 images in the collage since the duration of an individual image is set to be viewed conveniently for just one image. With five images in the collage, this requires the viewer to view 5 images in the time allowed to view 1 image - not enough time.

I know this duration option is logical if the collage consists of videos but for a collage of images I need a greater duration for viewer to focus long enough on each of the images individually.

Since I have the collage duration option of being equal to the longest clip/image in the collage, I tried making one of the images longer in PIP and then saving the altered image which is saved in the PIP library. In the collage function I cannot access this lengthened image in the PIP library to add to the collage which would force the long image's duration on the collage duration, thereby giving the viewer enough time to view all images in the collage.

Does anyone know how I can lengthen the duration of a collage to be longer than the longest image selected from the media libary for the collage? Is there a way of increasing the size of an image in the media library so I can use it in the collage to increase the duration of the collage at least to that image's duration?

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at May 14. 2019 15:19

Philip Anderson
Charlottesville, Virginia USA