Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows 7 rtm + powerdvd 9 ultra = problem aero
JEAN [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 11, 2008 08:08 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I have installed windows 7 rtm 64 bits and powerdvd 9 ultra patch 2029 and nvidia driver 190.62 but when i want to read a blu-ray windows aero is disabled and when i stop playing the blu-ray aero comes back.

In powerdvd blu-ray advanced setting menu i have uncheck the option that let powerdvd diabled aero.

In windows vista there is no problem.

So i think the problem comes from powerdvd or nvidia driver !!!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 06. 2009 10:56

Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
For Aero on function, It only supports Vista platform. (I got support responses).
So CyberLink will add some description in PowerDVD 9 advance setting UI.
JEAN [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 11, 2008 08:08 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
With Arcsoft totalmedia no problem, so i think that cyberlink must resolve this problem quickly because powerdvd 9 ultra have the best picture quality but with aero off it's really stupid having this problem.
ears1991 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 02, 2009 17:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
this black levels problem is such a f**king joke
I cant believe ATI/Cyberlink havnt fixed this yet.

There were no problems with the older versions of catalyst (8.12 i think was perfefct) but i shouldnt have to use year old graphics drivers to get correct black levels...