Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tools to create the same title sequence (opening sequence) and a second ending for all of our videos
Ray2019 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2019 21:41 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

What are the tools in PowerDirector to create the same title sequence (opening sequence) and ending for all of our videos?

I can create an opening using Collage and then add a text to it in another layer. Creating a fade-out for the music of the opening cannot be done within the Collage so I add a separate layer for the music. So, in the end, I have 3 layers: 1. Collage 2. Text 3. Music which gradually fades out. Then I save the project and import it whenever I create a video. So all my videos have the same openings.
I repeat the same process to create an ending and then import it as a project into my main project.

Are there better ways or other tools to create cool openings and endings in PowerDirector?
I assume Magic movie wizard can be a good tool for the opening too.