Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title Room files have disappeared! PowerDirector 15
patmoore1946 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 11, 2012 17:43 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
I was working on a project this morning and was going to use a Credt text that I had previously created but discovered that it had disappeared. Only a handful of files remain in the Title Room. Is there any way to retrieve ones that I had previously created?

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You did mot supply a full screenshot of your timeline. It looks like that your project aspect ratio is set to 360. Chang it to 16:9 at the top of the screen to see more.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I was working on a project this morning and was going to use a Credt text that I had previously created but discovered that it had disappeared. Only a handful of files remain in the Title Room. Is there any way to retrieve ones that I had previously created?

It happened to me here, closed and reopened PD, came back right XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
patmoore1946 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 11, 2012 17:43 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You did mot supply a full screenshot of your timeline. It looks like that your project aspect ratio is set to 360. Chang it to 16:9 at the top of the screen to see more.

That did it! Much obliged.