Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can sapphire work with PD
[Post New]
if the makers of Sapphire chose to give it to Cyberlink? I would really love to have it.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Ask them !

As you know by now, this is a users group. Since you are a user of sapphire, you are in a better position to tell us ! wink .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Quote Ask them !

As you know by now, this is a users group. Since you are a user of sapphire, you are in a better position to tell us ! wink

I don't have sapphire, it's not available for PD but I know what it can do. It's just wishful thinking but I want Cyberlink to obtain a license or something.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]

I don't have sapphire, it's not available for PD but I know what it can do. It's just wishful thinking but I want Cyberlink to obtain a license or something.

As I said above, ask them, not us ! undecided

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2019 15:48

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Mouhamad, use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu to officially submit your request to the Cyber powers that be.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]
Quote Mouhamad, use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under PD's File menu to officially submit your request to the Cyber powers that be.

Thank you
stevek
[Post New]
My post was made with an eror. I cannot delete it or edit it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2019 14:16

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Stevek - In the past you could edit your way out by deleting the quotes. This appear only to work now if you notice the mistake and do the edit before the next user responds on the same thread. Another way to to use Reply to this topic to avoid this situation. Still, another way is to inform the PowerDirector Moderator.

Contact the PM if you want this thread fixed. Sapphire at $2,795.00 is alright and can probably be added to the cost of PD in the future as a package deal.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 11. 2019 14:49

stevek
[Post New]
As I said above, ask them, not us ! undecided .
stevek
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2019 14:39

BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Some of us don’t know what Sapphire is... HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
BorisFX link here: https://borisfx.com/store/price-list/ . Scroll down to Sapphire Pricing.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I took a look-see at it.
Very nice, but perhaps a wee bit heavy on the wallet, maybe a different level of movie-making. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT