Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Live 18 never gets updated
lefarvid [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2017 09:28 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
My version is still at 18.0.2307.62 while I see that the Ultra version is 2705. There are many UHD BD that are unsupported. Why is the Live version not getting any love? It looks like I'm not renewing my subscription.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
"There are many UHD BD that are unsupported", so do you find any uhd bd that are not supported to play with your current powerdvd live version?

Per their changelog of the version 2705 patch, there is no uhd bd "fixes".
If there are some of your uhd bd "not supproted", how about update your uhd bd drive firmware, ME drivers, and GPU drivers from vendors?

uhd bd playback is pretty much hardware driven. What a software player can do are few.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 31. 2019 21:21

Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Quote My version is still at 18.0.2307.62 while I see that the Ultra version is 2705. There are many UHD BD that are unsupported. Why is the Live version not getting any love? It looks like I'm not renewing my subscription.

lefarvid,

Please contact CyberLink Customer Service immediately using the form below. They can assist you with this.

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

And then respond with your ticket number so we can pass it along.

Cheers,
PowerDVD Moderator