Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam 8 Freezing up
wyo5219 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2014 11:09 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I had YouCam 7 and previous ones, now I have 8. I use windows 10 and all completely updated as is computer. I have had problems with the recording of a video stopping after 30 minutes or so. The latest stopped, froze at about 40 minutes. No response had to shut down video. I use this for a show which is recorded to the file and then uploaded.

Any ideas as to why this freezes up?
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Please give us more information about your webcam and GPU/video driver. The problem most likely lies in there. Also, you should follow the readme request and include your DXDiag file for reference:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/77498.page#post_box_317193

David
wyo5219 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2014 11:09 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I had YouCam 7 and previous ones, now I have 8. I use windows 10 and all completely updated as is computer. I have had problems with the recording of a video stopping after 30 minutes or so. The latest stopped, froze at about 40 minutes. No response had to shut down video. I use this for a show which is recorded to the file and then uploaded.
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
101 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
610 time(s)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 22. 2019 15:08