Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Facebook Live
bondo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2017 22:04 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Can PowerDirector be used to Facebook Live? If not is there a Cyberlink product that allows one to do facebook live fom a PC? Is there a reference manual or site that could enable a novice to break into the facebook live world?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If not is there a Cyberlink product that allows one to do facebook live fom a PC?

You should be able to do live streaming from your camera on your FB page by using the Chrome browser. No other software needed.
[Post New]
Hello bondo,

I can't profess any direct experience, but the information on this page should point you in the right direction.

It's unclear why you've posted in the PhotoDirector forum. Neither it, nor PowerDirector, can assist with your task.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can PowerDirector be used to Facebook Live? If not is there a Cyberlink product that allows one to do facebook live fom a PC? Is there a reference manual or site that could enable a novice to break into the facebook live world?

Screen Recorder 4 will allow you to stream live video to Facebook and other social media platforms, including Twitch and Youtube:

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/screen-recorder/features_en_US.html

David
bondo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello bondo,

I can't profess any direct experience, but the information on this page should point you in the right direction.

It's unclear why you've posted in the PhotoDirector forum. Neither it, nor PowerDirector, can assist with your task.

PIX

I thought I was in the Powerdirector Forum. Thank you for your help.
bondo [Avatar]
[Post New]

Screen Recorder 4 will allow you to stream live video to Facebook and other social media platforms, including Twitch and Youtube:

David

Thank you
bondo [Avatar]
[Post New]

David

Thank you
bondo [Avatar]
[Post New]

You should be able to do live streaming from your camera on your FB page by using the Chrome browser. No other software needed.

Thank you