Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need Help
psx2k1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 25, 2014 00:58 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Everyone!

I am trying to learn the ropes of videography. I have already recorded some events (weddings, sweet fifteen year old birthdays) and I am in the middle of editing a wedding. I want to learn how to color grade so that my video looks clean, crisp, and with rich and vibrant colors. I am having trouble with that though.

To have a point of reference, there's a recording that looks amazing

https://vimeo.com/313819075

I want my videos to look like that link I just posted up.

If anyone could please help I would really appreciate it. If you need me to send you some clips of what I have recorded so that you can guide me through the process of color grading I would be most appreciative. I have a google account so I could share the clips with you.

Thank you all!
[Post New]
Quote Hi Everyone!

I am trying to learn the ropes of videography. I have already recorded some events (weddings, sweet fifteen year old birthdays) and I am in the middle of editing a wedding. I want to learn how to color grade so that my video looks clean, crisp, and with rich and vibrant colors. I am having trouble with that though.

To have a point of reference, there's a recording that looks amazing

https://vimeo.com/313819075

I want my videos to look like that link I just posted up.

If anyone could please help I would really appreciate it. If you need me to send you some clips of what I have recorded so that you can guide me through the process of color grading I would be most appreciative. I have a google account so I could share the clips with you.

Thank you all!

Bump so you get the help