Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu-ray menu not working in PowerDVD Ultra
Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 06, 2009 01:46 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Under PowerDVD Ultra I have had few problems playing most commercial blu-ray titles. One problem that persists is that I have been unable to access any of the menus on the Australian blu-ray release of Twilight.

On my Sony BDP-S550 the disc pays fine, showing the pop-up menu over the short menu video sequence. The menu is also available via the pop-up menu key when playing the movie or extras.

Under the 7.3 Ultra that came with my LG GCC-H20L the menu is not accessible either in the disc main menu, nor as an on-demand pop-up. I had hoped that purchasing the upgrade to PowerDVD 9 Ultra would resolve the problem. Unfortunately the issue remains unresolved, and the only way to play the feature or any of the extras on the Twilight blu-ray is to navigate direct to a specific title number (the main feature being title 10).

Is there a fix for this?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 01. 2009 10:06

zees [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 01, 2020 11:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Under PowerDVD Ultra I have had few problems playing most commercial blu-ray titles. One problem that persists is that I have been unable to access any of the menus on the Australian blu-ray release of Twilight.

On my Sony BDP-S550 the disc pays fine, showing the pop-up menu over the short menu video sequence. The menu is also available via the pop-up menu key when playing the movie or extras.

Under the 7.3 Ultra that came with my LG GCC-H20L the menu is not accessible either in the disc main menu, nor as an on-demand pop-up. I had hoped that purchasing the upgrade to PowerDVD 9 Ultra would resolve the problem. Unfortunately the issue remains unresolved, and the only way to play the feature or any of the extras on the Twilight blu-ray is to navigate direct to a specific title number (the main feature being title 10).

Is there a fix for this?

i am facing the same problem, i cant believe its been 10 years or so but this problem is still not fixed yet. Need help as well..