Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Director Flaw with split screen
rogerio schneider [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2019 12:44 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
- Could someone tell me if there is a flaw in Power Director? The videos put on split screen can not be color correct. Seems that is necessary to correct the color, save and after put them on the split screen. It is not practical. I´m quitting the application for another because I bought director mainly because I love split screen intros.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi rogerio -

If I understand what you're saying correctly, I don't think that's right... unless you mean something different by "split screen" than my interpretation of it.

I set up some split screens then applied colour adjustments and LUTs to each & there was no issue.

Here are the screen shots: Colour Adjustment - LUTs

The one thing I did notice was that (after the split screen was set up), checking Colour Enhancement had NO effect.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!