Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview clips have wrong color.
rit218 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 02, 2019 23:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
All of a sudden, all my clips in the Preview Window have a green tinge and no red color..
Clips shown in the Media Library and on the Timeline have the correct colors.
Did I accidently set some global color control? Or is there some other reason?
Thanks.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Welcome to the forum.
It sounds like an incompatible video codec, is this file any different from what you usually edit?
And, perhaps there was an update of your graphics or OS that is playing poorly with your file.
Try rollling back your graphics card driver, or unticking any hardware accelleration in Prefernces. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
rit218 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 02, 2019 23:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Welcome to the forum.
It sounds like an incompatible video codec, is this file any different from what you usually edit?
And, perhaps there was an update of your graphics or OS that is playing poorly with your file.
Try rollling back your graphics card driver, or unticking any hardware accelleration in Prefernces.

Thanks I'll look into those possibilities.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
In addition to Barry's helpful advice, you might want to take a look at this thread as well. Disabling hardware decoding may easily fix this issue for you:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/77569.page#post_box_317557

David