Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youcam 8 new webcam
grafique [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 08, 2017 11:03 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
My webcam is mediocre and am contemplating buying the Logitech C920 HD Pro USB 1080p Webcam. Does anyone have any experience of using this item with Youcam 8. Thanks for any help.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Logitech C920 is great.
I have a friend using it with youcam which is smooth and the video is so clear and vivid.
grafique [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 08, 2017 11:03 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Hello sumerJ, thanks. As an afterthought I typed C920 in the search box and found that a few members had purchased the webcam although it was some time ago and a few had problems with particular features of it. I also YouTubed the webcam and although it made a first appearance in 2016 or thereabouts it is still currently holding a place and a few videos explain how to set it up for maximum quality. My main concern was about using it with Youcam 8. I placed an order and expect delivery in a few days.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello sumerJ, thanks. As an afterthought I typed C920 in the search box and found that a few members had purchased the webcam although it was some time ago and a few had problems with particular features of it. I also YouTubed the webcam and although it made a first appearance in 2016 or thereabouts it is still currently holding a place and a few videos explain how to set it up for maximum quality. My main concern was about using it with Youcam 8. I placed an order and expect delivery in a few days.

if you just want a full HD 1920x1080 resolution video, then Logitech C615 is enough, but I'd still recommand C920 because its video quality is much better than C615, as I said in previous reply, though C920 is also a bit expensive.