Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where can I get a download link to YouCam 7
Elochai [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Newfoundland Joined: Dec 22, 2016 23:03 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
I did a survey today for cyberlink and they gave me a product key for YouCam 7, however the download link from cyberlink failed.

I figured I'd download the trial and activate it but there only YouCam 8 on the site, but the the product key was for YouCam 7 only for doing cyberlink survey.

This is the link provided to me that is suppose to be active untill May 31, 2019

Moderation note:
<Link removed>

^ --- But it doesn't work.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 20. 2019 20:44

sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
why don't you tell the one who gave you the download link and key?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Could you post the link for the Cyberlink survey so that users here can check out the links for being legitimate. This is the only way to determine whether you answered a legitimate survey or gave personal information to a thief.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I did a survey today for cyberlink and they gave me a product key for YouCam 7, however the download link from cyberlink failed.

I figured I'd download the trial and activate it but there only YouCam 8 on the site, but the the product key was for YouCam 7 only for doing cyberlink survey.

This is the link provided to me that is suppose to be active untill May 31, 2019

^ --- But it doesn't work.

Replace upload in link with update and you should be good to go along with your product key.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 20. 2019 20:46

Elochai [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Newfoundland Joined: Dec 22, 2016 23:03 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
EDIT: Thanks Jeff, worked like a charm. Gonna use my key now to make sure it works.

EDIT: Everything works and I now have YouCam 7 registered to my account.

Thank you again Jeff for your help and support.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 20. 2019 21:07