Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create custom modification to standard transition
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Can I create a custom version of a standard transition (not alpha)?

I want to modify Shove to default Left instead of Up.

Just added shove transition (modified to Left) between 10 clips (jpegs) and its tedious.

I would like to cut and paste the modified Shove but cannot see a way to do this.

Ideally I would like to save Shove (set to default Left) as a custom variant so I can just drag to the join and job done. Maybe this would also let me adjust the default for this variant - but I do know that default transition time can be altered in Preferences.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
What you see in the Transition Designer is all you can custom make in terms of transitions in PowerDirector. You can't edit any of the non-alpha transitions in PowerDirector unfortunately.

David
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Quote What you see in the Transition Designer is all you can custom make in terms of transitions in PowerDirector. You can't edit any of the non-alpha transitions in PowerDirector unfortunately.

David

Oh thats disappointing but thanks for your reply anyway

Alan.
Positiveme [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2019 04:10 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Are there sny paid options to save this?
AlanR47
[Post New]
Quote Are there sny paid options to save this?

Err - save what?

If you mean save modified transitions - the answer is no - AFAIK