Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 8
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 26, 2009 13:04 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
¿Alguien me puede ayudar?. No soy capaz de poner en funcionamiento el PD 8, si pincho en Transiciones, efectos de video o bajo un video a la linea de tiempo, se cierra el programa. Con el PD 7 no pasaba.
He formateado el disco duro y sin embargo sigo sin poder solucionar el problema.

Saludos

Anybody can help me?. I can not operate the PD 8, If you click on Transitions, Video Effects, or under a video to the timeline, the program quits. With the PD 7 is not happening.
I formatted the hard drive and yet I still can not solve the problem.

Greetings
[Post New]
Florentino;

Please stop re-formatting your hard drive...it makes me cry!

Some systems are having trouble with the new powerful software.
Maybe your system is one of those. Maybe you need a new machine?

Some changes to the software do not work well with new types of video. Is your video AVCHD or HD from a video camera? It is trying to be fixed.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 31. 2009 11:18

FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hola amigo, mi equipo es el siguiente un AMD Athlon XP 2600, 2GB de memoria Ram, tarjeta grafica Nvidia GForce 6200, con 250 mg.

Creo que deberia ser Suficiente equipo para el PD 8, pero no termino de saber cuales son los motivos por los que no funciona. Mientras no pincho en transiciones, efectos o bajo un video a la linea de tiempo va bien.

Con este equipo trabajo bien en Pinnacle Studio 12, que es mas potente que el PD 8.

Saludos y gracias por responder
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello friend, my team is following an AMD Athlon XP 2600, 2GB RAM, Nvidia GForce 6200 graphics card with 250 mg.

I think that should be sufficient equipment for the PD 8, but not terms of knowing What the reasons why it does not work. While no spike in transitions, effects, or under a video on the timeline is going well.

This team works well in Pinnacle Studio 12, which is more potent than PD 8.

Saludos y gracias por responder
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
Llevo usando PD7 desde que salio y me fue muy bien con el. Tampoco creo que el mar PD8 una actualizacion del PD7, ya que para instalarlo tengo que desisnstalar el PD7 primero,
  Saludos

PD7 I've been using since he left and it went very well with it. Nor do I believe that the sea PD8 an update of PD7, since I have to install desisnstalar the PD7 first
Greetings
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
No entiendo muy bien lo que quieres decir, pero para instalar el PD8, tienes que desinstalar primero el PD7. El PD8 es una nueva version.
Mientras no desinstales el PD7, no te deja instalar el PD8.

Saludos.
[Post New]
dreven;

Sorry dreven, I already own a piece of the Statue of Liberty and the London bridge. I don't want any more real estate holdings.

Also, we are trying to discuss Florentino's problem...there is already a language barrier and your snide comments ARE NOT HELPING (who knows whatthe GOOGLE translation of sarcasm is??)..Please go elsewhere!!!

Florentino;
I have a little time this morning (in California). If you PM me, I will try and help a little more, if you are interested.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 31. 2009 12:03

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
FLORENTINO, what type of video are you trying to work with, or is it all video? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
FLORENTINO;
Here is a picture of the DXDIAG program. Click on "SAVE ALL INFORMATION"..

EDIT...guess someone felt the image was inappropriate...it was removed

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 31. 2009 17:22