Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
BD-Live access
Wronschien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2019 04:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I can't access BD-Live content even though the option is enabled (and my internet connection works).

Is there anything I can do ?

Thank you
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Do you select the option "allow the connection when the certification is invalid" in the Blu-ray disc settings?
Most of commercial Blu-rays do not have additional online certificate for their BD Live or BD-J content.
Wronschien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2019 04:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Do you select the option "allow the connection when the certification is invalid" in the Blu-ray disc settings?
Most of commercial Blu-rays do not have additional online certificate for their BD Live or BD-J content.

Yes it is selected.
Actually, when I try BD-Live I receive a message (depending on the disc of course) telling me to check my connection. Does that help ?
By the way, what is BD-J ? And does activating the keyboard option for it help ? I tried it but that didn't change anything.

And thank you for your answer.
mannamahun [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2020 05:47 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
New user here, just downloaded PowerDVD Essentials for blu-ray playback.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Blu-ray plays fine, but doesn't download.

The option "allow the connection when the certification is invalid" is selected in settings.

Any news on this?