Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video "laggy" after applying certain CLUTs
jake02745 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2013 10:31 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hey guys,
I am fairly new here and I am using PD 17. I've noticed that, after applying certain CLUTs, the video preview becomes very laggy. Some CLUTs do not cause that but other make the video not "watchable"

I'm working on a brand new Acer laptop (CPU: Intel I7 8750, 16 Gb ram, GeForce 1060). I'm not really sure what's going on. Aren't CLUTs just color changes/enchancements?

Thanks much,
Jake PD 18, Intel I7 8750H, 16 GB Ram, GeForce 1060.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hey guys,
I am fairly new here and I am using PD 17. I've noticed that, after applying certain CLUTs, the video preview becomes very laggy. Some CLUTs do not cause that but other make the video not "watchable"

I'm working on a brand new Acer laptop (CPU: Intel I7 8750, 16 Gb ram, GeForce 1060). I'm not really sure what's going on. Aren't CLUTs just color changes/enchancements?

Thanks much,
Jake

I make some changes then render the video then come back to editing. I also seen another post where someone turned off threading on the processor in the cmos and made editing esier.

Video on rendering if not aware of this
PowerDirector Tutorials Team
jake02745 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2013 10:31 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]

I make some changes then render the video then come back to editing. I also seen another post where someone turned off threading on the processor in the cmos and made editing esier.

Video on rendering if not aware of this

I increased the virtual memory and prioritized powerdirector. Preview is still choppy. It only happens with certain CLUTs though... Produced clip with choppy CLUTs is smooth though. Looks like it's just the preview that is affected... PD 18, Intel I7 8750H, 16 GB Ram, GeForce 1060.