Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AudioDirector Query
collie581 [Avatar]
Member Location: Aberdeen Scotland Joined: Oct 21, 2015 11:43 Messages: 92 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All

i don’t use AudioDirector 8 often but on my recent project I have to have someone read a lot of quotes. I am altering the quality of the reader’s voice as they are read. I wonder if there is any way to save my settings as a template? I know each effect can be saved as a custom preset but what I hoped was that there might be a way of saving them all so that I could just drop a new audio file in and all the adjustments were added automatically. Any thoughts?

Regards

Nigel
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi All

i don’t use AudioDirector 8 often but on my recent project I have to have someone read a lot of quotes. I am altering the quality of the reader’s voice as they are read. I wonder if there is any way to save my settings as a template? I know each effect can be saved as a custom preset but what I hoped was that there might be a way of saving them all so that I could just drop a new audio file in and all the adjustments were added automatically. Any thoughts?

Regards

Nigel

I use Audiodirector7, I think there is no way to save a profile with all the adjustments made to the audio.
Some settings allow saving profile, Equalizer for example.
See screenshot
[Thumb - audiodirector7.jpg]
 Filename
audiodirector7.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
184 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)
XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB