Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lip Sync Problem
[Post New]
Greetings

I have a problem with Lip sync using Power Director 12 Ultimate on a fairly powerful Windows 10 PC.

The MP4 file from my Canon Camera looks fine. BUT I have a lip Sync problem as soon as:

1) I apply any audio or video enhancements or

2) If I added images

Any idea what I can do to fix this.

Thank you.
[Post New]
Hello BHabashy,

Welcome to the forum laughing

Best if I move your question to the appropriate PDR forum.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Greetings

I have a problem with Lip sync using Power Director 12 Ultimate on a fairly powerful Windows 10 PC.

The MP4 file from my Canon Camera looks fine. BUT I have a lip Sync problem as soon as:

1) I apply any audio or video enhancements or

2) If I added images

Any idea what I can do to fix this.

Thank you.

It has some settings that might help.
Reduce the quality of Preview Resolution, Hight or Normal.
Enable shadow files and wait for the conversion process. Icon in video file in library, changes from yellow to green.
"I do not remember in PD12 this works fine, did not use, now in PD17 works very well."
Note: Even with some stumbling when viewing in the timeline, it can flow normal after producing on video.